Learning Short-takes Catalog 2021 - Flipbook - Page 19
• Exploring the Internal Consulting Role
• Internal Performance Consultant Roles
• 6 Traps for new Internal Performance Consultants
• Building Business Acumen
• Managing Time
• Internal Performance Consulting Flow
• In Summary
• Identify patterns of influence.
• Describe the Internal Performance Consulting role and
identify where you fit.
• List different Internal Performance Consulting roles and
how each IPC role relates to your role.
• Define six Internal Performance Consulting traps and how
to overcome them.
• List critical business challenges and write how your role as
an Internal Performance.
INTERNAL PERFORMANCE CONSULTING
Internal Performance Consulting will provide you with key strategies to assist
Internal Performance Consulting is a must for new or existing trainers,
trainers, educators and facilitators to make a successful shift to the Internal
facilitators and educators who want to shift from a ‘reactive training order
Performance Consulting (IPC) role and identify where you fit in this role.
taker’ to a ‘proactive learning business partner’ and assist the organization
The training function has evolved in recent years from a focus on training
employees to improve individual performance, to a more comprehensive
in achieving its objectives. This Learning Short-take® addresses business
challenges and traps and how to efficiently add IPC tasks into your role.
focus that aims to improve individual, team, and total organizational
Internal Performance Consulting includes the Training vs. IPC Cycle Card,
performance. Trainers and facilitators are often asked to add internal
provided as a free downloadable tool.
performance consultation to their existing roles increasing the need for
effective and efficient activity planning.
19 of 35
Learning Short-Take® Catalog V2.1
© 2021, TPC - The Performance Company Pty Limited. All rights reserved