Learning Short-takes Catalog 2021 - Flipbook - Page 29
SALES FORCE LEADERSHIP
Sales Force Leadership combines self-study with realistic workplace
By providing you with new, fresh methods in various facets of sales
activities to help you develop skills in key facets of sales management. It
management, Sales Force Leadership will ultimately help you improve the
will guide you in evaluating your current sales management approaches
success of your team and reduce the stress of a managing a sales team.
and help you develop new and innovative approaches for application in
Sales Force Leadership includes the Sales Meeting Planner, Sales
Meeting Plan Summary, and the Sales Planning Worksheet, provided as
Sales managers are usually highly competent sales people who are
free downloadable tools.
often promoted on their technical skills and selling capability. Apart from
product, service and sales knowledge, today’s sales manager needs
skills in leadership, coaching, counselling, planning, finance, business
strategy and innovative ways of dealing with people management issues.
• The Role of the Sales Manager
• Sales Planning
• Organizing the Sales Force
• Deploying the Sales Team
• Measuring and Managing Performance
• Make Sales Meetings Work
• Reflect on current sales management skills and identify areas for personal
• Compare the current sales environment with possibilities for the future.
• Draft sales goals based on an analysis of current sales.
• Finalize and create a communication strategy for sales goals.
• Analyze the current business using SWOT Analysis.
29 of 35
Learning Short-Take® Catalog V2.1
© 2021, TPC - The Performance Company Pty Limited. All rights reserved