Case for Support DIGITAL - Flipbook - Page 11
The Path to Freedom reentry model is designed to facilitate inner change and equip
inmates to function as givers instead of takers upon release.
Our mission is transformational hope and healing for the
Our objective is to provide Christ-based instruction, rehabilitation, and counseling
that fosters the transformation of the hearts, minds, and lives of the incarcerated.
Our goals include:
• Create an environment of change
• Provide tools for productive living
• Build attitudes of accountability
• Teach cognitive practices that will influence actions
• Provide a mentor for each member through the state-run Mentoring4Success
• Set up an avenue of reconciliation leading to family restoration
• Provide GED, literacy, and substance-abuse education to inmates in need
• Reduce recidivism rates in Kansas among the released
For BIBR & LEAD, transformational hope means an individual believing they have
worth, a unique purpose, and the ability to succeed when an opportunity arises.
The goal for all our programs is to give hope to those we serve by equipping them
with the skills they need, a sustainable network of support, and a foundation of
faith, so they never enter incarceration again.
Our Path to Freedom reentry model utilizes targeted services and evidence-based
curriculum for three phases of reentry.