Editable-Baltimore's Fair Development Plan for Zero Waste - Flipbook - Page 67
15. areavibes. (2020). Brooklyn-Curtis bay Employment Information.
16. Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance- Jacob France Institute. (2015). McElderry Park Neighborhood Data
Profile. https :/ /bn iajfi .org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/McElderry-Park-Neig hborhood-Profile-2010-2015. pdf
17. Baltimore City Health Department. (2017). Baltimore City Neighborhood Health Profile,
18. Environmental Integrity Project. (2012). Air Quality Profile Of Curtis Bay, Brooklyn and Hawkins Point, Maryland
19. Annie Linskey. (2011, November 27). Firms with interests in Md. Pour cash into DGA. The Baltimore Sun.
20. Fern Shen. (2015a, December 2). Poised to battle climate change in Paris, mayor sidesteps incinerator in
Baltimore. Baltimore Brew. https :/ /ba lti morebrew.com/2015/ 12/02/poised-to-battle-cli mate-change-i n-parismayor-sidesteps-incinerat or-in-baltimore/
21. Wheeler, T. B., & Wenger, Y. (2015, March 25). City cancels deal with trash-burning power plant. The Baltimore
Sun. https://www. baltimoresu n. com/news/environ ment/bs-md-city-inci nerator-20150325-story. html
22. Fern Shen. (2015b, December 15). Incinerator Protesters Arrested at MOE Headquarters. The Baltimore Brew.
https :/ /www.baltimorebrew.com/2015/ 12/ 15/incinerator-protesters-arrested-at-mde-headquarters/
23. The Goldman Environmental Prize. (2020). About The Prize . https://www.goldmanprize.org/about/
24. Maryland The Daily Record. (2016). Free Your Voice. https://thedailyrecord. com/innovator-of-theyear/winners/free-your-voice/
25. Baltimore Office of Sustainability. (2019). The 2019 Baltimore Sustainability Plan (p. 177). Baltimore City.
26. Baltimore Office of Sustainability. (2020). Food Matters Program.
27. Equity Assessment Program, Council Bill 18-0223, 2018 (2018).
https :/ /ba lti more. leg is tar. com/Leg islationDetail .aspx?I 0=34 79033& GU I D=F8 F69E91-90D E-48EF-AE 13-0
28. Zero Waste International Alliance. (2018). Zero Waste Definition. http://zwia.org/zero-waste-definition/
29. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (2020a). Contracts and Franchise Agreements for Waste Haulers for
Transforming Waste Streams in Communities.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (2020b). WasteWise Resource Management: Innovative Solid Waste
Baltimore’s Fair Development Plan for Zero Waste