Utility Bidder Energy Insights 2022 - Flipbook - Page 3
4 What has caused the spike in energy prices?
- A quick synopsis of the energy crisis
- Why are energy prices so high?
- Pandemic surge in demand
- Where does UK gas come from?
Will prices come down in 2022?
- Low stores
- Hedging plays a part in failure
- Domestic cap
- Suppliers that have ceased trading
What should I expect to pay?
- Law of supply & demand
The affect of energy price rises
- How does this affect business sectors?
- Every sector will face energy hikes
- What other SME decision makers are saying?
- Customer pricing index & housing (CPIH)
When should I start looking?
- Utility Bidder has influence when it comes to negotiating your energy
- What about large scal enterprise (LSEs)?
- Some industries are eligable for tax claim
- What is the CCA?
What can a TPI do for me?
- Whats the point of working with an energy broker?
- What can I expect to pay for my energy now?
19 Should I secure a short or longer term contract?
- When should I start looking to renew my contract?
- Fixed or flex?
- Working with UB will support you in this volitile market?
21 Are there any further risks with suppliers ceasing to trade?
- Suppliers are being picky about who they work with
- What, when or if my current supplier ceases to trade?
23 What is the government doing to help?
25 Industry terms