Ecofill Brochure - Flipbook - Page 3
1. Ecofill reviews the site investigation data and prepares an initial assessment & project proposal
outlining the various benefits of what can be achieved by adopting the Ecofill technology. This
includes an overview of the Ecofill services available to that particular scheme, a technical
appraisal and also highlights the significant savings on carbon & costs.
2. Subject to acceptance of the proposal, and in line with our Quality Management Plan,
independent laboratory testing is carried out on the clays & subsoils to determine the moisture
content and the required binder mix and addition rate.
3. The Ecofill machine and binders are mobilised to site and production of the Ecofill products
commences under the control of our Production Supervisor. Additional laboratory testing is
conducted at regular intervals during the production process which further adheres to the Ecofill
Quality Management Plan.
4. If required, the client has up to 10 calendar days to take and place the Ecofill product from the
stockpile to construct their earthworks or pavement structures. Laying and compaction is carried
out using traditional compaction equipment and in line with Table 6/4 of SHW600. Once the
Ecofill products are compacted correctly, the rapid curing process begins.
5. To finish, validation & verification tests are carried out to ensure the
structures meet the relevant National & European specifications.
Together with our clients, we can challenge convention, drive effective
change and deliver much needed improvements resulting in a smarter,
greener & more cost-effective, modern method of construction.
Ecofill is the definition of a circular economy.