LIT-AT100 AIMCO Master Catalog rev 03-01-22 low res - Catalog - Page 37
AcraDyne High Torque DC Dual-Lever Tools
HIGH TORQUE DUAL-LEVER TOOLS
Provides Additional Safety by Avoiding Accidental Tool Start
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Built-in integral transducer for optimal monitoring and control
• One of the most accurate high-torque tools in the world
• 250 Nm – 17,000 Nm
• Two-Hand No Tie Down Operation
— No Tie Down Control: Operator must have both hands on and
activating the dual-starting mechanisms simultaneously.
Both hands must remain in position, activating the dual
controls, at all times in order for the tool to operate.
• Additional safety when using a tool with a reaction bar or nose
extension. Operator’s hands remain on the controls and not in a
position where they could be impacted by reaction devices
• Hands stay clear of application
• Helps avoid accidental starting of the tool
• Available in Fixtured (F), J-Handle (J), Straight (S), as well as
• Designed and MADE IN THE USA
HT Dual-Lever Nutrunners: SAFETY is VITAL in Critical Bolting
AcraDyne’s Nutrunners are designed with ultimate operator safety in mind. The optional dual-lever design helps prevent:
Injuries from Accidental
Two-hand operation with no tiedown feature requires the operator
to use both hands on the trigger
simultaneously. This eliminates the
possibility of accidental tool start and
keeps both of the operator’s hands
out of harm’s way.
Strain Caused by
Awkward Tool Operation
Multiple handle styles ensure the
safest, most ergonomic tool for your
Hand and Finger
the risk of crushed or
mutilated fingers from
unintended tool start.
Protect your most valuable asset — your tool operator.
Visit our website www.aimco-global.com