06-23-2021 Primetime Living - Flipbook - Page 9
A Special Advertising Section of Baltimore Sun Media Group | Wednesday, June 23, 2021
CAN BE AGGRESSIVE.
BUT SO ARE WE.
As a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive
cancer center, we know only one way to treat
gastrointestinal cancers: with everything we have.
Our multidisciplinary gastrointestinal (GI) cancer team
unites oncologists in surgery, chemotherapy and radiation
therapy with other experts including gastroenterologists,
radiologists, pathologists and dietitians. Together, we
offer the latest medicines, technologies and techniques
for treating liver, pancreatic, colorectal and other GI
cancers. Our patients benet from our:
• Minimally invasive surgical approaches, including
• Advanced radiation treatments, including proton
and deep hyperthermia therapies
• Liver-directed therapies such as SIRT
• Extensive experience in HIPEC as one of
the rst centers to use it
• Liver and pancreas transplant
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 1-800-888-8823.