Libra tutors Cambridge Summer School Senior - Flipbook - Page 4
• Delve into cell theory.
• Learn what makes something, ‘alive’ and the problems
posed by the RNA world hypothesis.
• See how infectious diseases shape world history, why
they re-emerge with such tenacity and their threat in the
• Understand the dangerous characteristics of superbugs.
8.30 - 9.30
9.30 - 12.30
12.30 - 13.30
13.30 - 16.30
16.30 - 18.30
18.30 - 19.30
19.30 - 21.30
• Cover the principles of atomic and molecular structures
and the natural laws governing REDOX equilibrium and
• Using the Bohr model, review the mole unit of
measurement, and get up to speed with quantum
• Learn to apply the VSEPR Theory and nanotechnology.
• Comprehensive first look at micro and macroeconomics.
• Learn the essentials of modern economic theory.
• Dive into more advanced topics such as trade, fiscal
policy, and developmental economics.
• Explore the incredible depth of this field, gaining a
glimpse of just how far this subject could take you when
you begin university level studies.