High Construction - Multifamily Brochure (print&bind or staple) 12-19 - Flipbook - Page 2
High Construction is one of ten businesses that make up the High companies,
a vibrant organization with over 2,000 employees that deliver a diverse range
of products and services—from precast concrete and structural steel fabrication and erection, to safety consulting, construction, development, ownership, and management of a real estate portfolio exceeding 10 million square
feet and spanning the eastern U.S. from New York to Florida.
The High companies include:
High Concrete Group
High Real Estate Group
High Steel Structures
High Steel Service Center
High Safety Consulting
While diverse, the High companies share a vision and commitment to our
customers and business partners. Following The High Philosophy, we deliver
the type of experience and quality of service you would expect from a familyowned business that started more than 85 years ago. Our commitment to
establishing trustworthy relationships and being innovative leaders has
facilitated our organization’s adaptability and growth since 1931.
Collaborative Approach to Your Project
With a strong understanding of real estate development from an Owner’s
perspective, High Construction adds unique value to the preconstruction
and construction effort. Our team excels at delivering projects that require a
The High Family Council
The High Philosophy
We are committed to two great tasks:
1. Building Trustworthy Relationships.
• Valuing our customers and meeting their needs.
• Respecting the dignity of all co-workers and their families.
• Energizing our teamwork with participative management.
• Recognizing and rewarding the accomplishments of our co-workers.
• Strengthening our partnership with suppliers.
• Contributing to a world of beauty and prosperity and peace.
2. Being Innovative Leaders.
• Creating an environment for innovation since 1931.
• “Right the first time” -- High quality products and services.
• Investing profits to secure our future.
“We give good measure.”
collaborative approach to explore all options, select best choices promptly,
and help move a project forward. We’re committed to delivering value and
creating a positive experience for all team members. This means making the
commitment to understand the project, having integrity to deliver on
promises, having resources to deliver on schedule, being able to swiftly
respond to changes in plan, and having the expertise to be cost-competitive.
The High Family Council pictured above from left to right: Gregory A. High, S. Dale High,
Suzanne M. High Schenck, Sadie H. High, and Steven D. High