HipPocket Cat -low res - Flipbook - Page 27
Sizes: XS – 2XL (6 – 11) *HV starts at S
Sizes: S – 2XL (7 – 11)
Sizes: S – 2XL (7 – 11) *HV starts at M
Ninja HPT Ice
• Nylon and acrylic double knitted liner
• Coated palm and fingertips that remain
soft and flexible in temperatures as low
as -50°C • Keeps hands comfortable
and flexible in cold applications • Offers
outstanding dexterity and grip in cold
and wet applications through its non-slip
surface • Approved to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005.
Ninja Maxim Cool
• 15 gauge nylon / spandex knitted liner • Excellent
grip, soft textured NFT™ coating with the ‘microcapillaries’ finish channels away excessive fluid from
the surface keeping hands dry and cool from inside out,
providing excellent grip in oily environments • Abrasion
resistance, the NFT™ coating is especially abrasion
resistant making Ninja® Maxim Cool gloves long lasting
and durable • Approved to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005.
Ninja HPT GripX
• 15 gauage nylon / spandex knitted liner
• Soft, durable and flexible micro-foam
coating with a non-slip surface that repels
liquid to provide the highest level of wet,
oily and dry grip • Highly flexible coating
and breathable nylon liner offers all-day
comfort • Approved to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005.
LE WIT FLXV
ALSO A SURE- NIMLT
Ninja Maxim Tactus
• Ergonomic design allows minimum hand fatigue, increasing productivity
and comfort • 18 gauge nylon / spandex liner offers excellent flexibility
and comfort • Superior grip provides excellent grip even in oily conditions
• Approved to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005.
PN: NIMLTLITEBL Colour: Blue Sizes: S – 2XL (7 – 11)
PN: NITACTNFTRR Colour: Red Sizes: S – 2XL (7 – 11)
Ninja Classic Multi Flex
• 15 gauge nylon / spandex knitted liner • Foam nitrile coating helps
reduce hand fatigue while providing maximum comfort and dexterity
• Good resistance from nicks and abrasion • Foam nitrile coating
channels away oil from the surface of the gloves, providing a sure grip in
light oil applications • Approved to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005.
PN: NIMLTFLEX Colour: Red
Sizes: S – 2XL (7 – 11)
Ninja Rufftec Endure
• 15 gauge nylon / spandex knitted liner • Coating with a special finish
make these gloves the most durable in the industry • Outstanding abrasion
resistance offers prolonged wear • Approved to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005.
Ninja Multi-Tech Dry Guard
• 15 gauge nylon / spandex knitted liner • Extra grip in oily and wet conditions
• Excellent oil and water repellent properties • Reinforced knit cuff, resists
stretching and provides effectiveness • Approved to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005.
PN: NIENDUREGFY Colour: Yellow Hi-vis Sizes: S – 2XL (7 – 11)
PN: NIDRYGARDB3 Colour: Grey Sizes: S – 2XL (7 – 11)
Ninja Classic Multi Lite
• 18 gauge nylon / spandex knitted liner • Lite feather-light
polyurethane coated palm and fingertips • Skin tight athletic grade
nylon shell • This combination of feather-light PU coating and athletic
grade shell provides a second skin sensitivity with high abrasion
resistance • Approved to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005.