COP 22 - UN Compact - Flipbook - Page 57
3. GOOD HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
3.4 PROMOTE MENTAL HEALTH
• From 2020 and onwards we have initiated an yearly monitoring og our
employees job satisfaction.
• To challenge ourselves to constantly initiate new actions to
improve HORN as a workplace, we are applying for a B-Corp certification, as we we believe B-Corps are standard setting in being a great place
3.9: REDUCE THE NUMBER OF DEATHS AND
ILLNESSES FROM HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS AND
AIR, WATER AND SOIL POLLUTION
• We have been working with the Indoor Air Comfort certification since
2016, to ensure that our products deduce even less than strict environmental
requirements from various building certifications methods. Our Indoor Air
certified products enable our customers to choose products with a minimum
of hazardous chemicals which is further justified by our Nordic Swan Ecolabel certification, which have further requirements to ensure that neither our
employees are being impacted by such chemicals.
• In early 2023 we hope to open the doors to new production facilities for
which we are working actively to come up with solutions to implement water recycling systems.