TPC Global Catalog 2021 - Flipbook - Page 8
RECRUITING FOR RESULTS
Secrets of selecting the right person for the job
Recruiting for Results combines self-study with
realistic workplace activities to provide recruiters and
managers with the key skills and techniques to recruit
and select the right employees for an organization.
You will learn to deliver cost savings to the business
by employing the right people, reducing employee
turnover and re-recruitment costs, and achieving
and contribute to its goals from writing the position
description to powerful interviewing techniques.
The recruitment of good employees is critical to
long term business survival and should be treated
as a competitive and strategic activity. Recruiting
for Results will provide you with the skills to find the
best people to fit the culture of your organization
Build knowledge about preparing and conducting
a professional interview and then apply your skills
for effectively recruiting and selecting employees to
sustain and develop your business.
Develop your skills to find the best people to fit
the culture of your organization and contribute to
its goals, from writing the position description to
powerful interviewing techniques.
• Lesson 1 - Welcome
• Outline the purpose of recruitment.
• Lesson 2 - Getting Started
• Identify the steps in the recruitment
• Lesson 3 - The Need to Recruit
• Lesson 4 - Sourcing Employees
• Lesson 5 - The Interviewing Process
• Lesson 6 - The Selection Process
• Lesson 7 - Tips and Traps
• Lesson 8 - Major Review & Taking Action
• Lesson 9 - Program Summary
Recruiting for Results includes the Candidate Assessment
Summary, Candidate Profile, Interview Report Form, and the
Position Description, provided as free downloadable tools.
• Explain how to establish a recruitment
• Develop effective Position Descriptions
and Person Specifications.
• Identify the various sources of
employees (internal and external).
• Explain key principles of interviewing
and candidate selection.
PAGE 8 OF 10