Uniform Stock Program - Catalog - Page 36
Uniforms should fit perfectly. To ensure a perfect fit for female and male
uniform wearers, check out our mesaurement sheet for women and men.
Female Body Measurement Sheet
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE SHOWN IN CM
How to measure women:
Use a tape measure in cm
Wear underwear or very thin clothes for accurate measurements and appropriate shoes for correct length of
1. Chest: Measure your chest under your arms, holding tape level. Be sure to cross over the shoulder blades and
the fullest part of your chest.
2. Waist: Measure your natural waist where your body has the smallest circumference.
3. Width at waist band: Measure your waist where the waist band will be sitting between the natural waist and
4. Hip: Measure your hip around the fullest part.
5. Inseam length: Measure from the crotch to your desired trouser length. Or use a pair of trousers that fits you
well, measure from the top of the inner leg seam to the hem at the bottom of the leg.
6. Sleeve length: Use a jacket that fits well around the shoulders. Stand with the arm relaxed down the side of
your body. Measure from the top of the shoulder seam, let the tape measure follow the outside of the sleeve to
the desired length of the sleeve.