Uniform Stock Program - Catalog - Page 37
Male Body Measurement Sheet
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE SHOWN IN CM
How to measure men:
Use a tape measure with cm
Wear underwear or very thin clothes for accurate measurements and appropriate shoes for correct length of
1. Neck: Measure around the fullest part of our neck, keeping tape level. Allow for your index finger to fit between
the tape and your neck for a comfortable fit.
2. Chest: Measure your chest under your arms, holding tape level. Be sure to cross over the shoulder blades and
the fullest part of your chest.
3. Waist: Measure your waist where the waistband normally sits.
4. Hip: Measure your hip around the fullest part.
5. In seam length: Measure from the crotch to your desired trouser length. Or use a pair of trousers that fits you
well, measure from the top of the inner leg seam to the hem at the bottom of the leg.
6. Sleeve length: Use a jacket that fits well around the shoulders. Stand with the arm relaxed down the side of
your body. Measure from the top of the shoulder seam, let the tape measure follow the outside of the sleeve to
the desired length of the sleeve.