Languages Connect How-to-Manual-for-School-Exchanges - Flipbook - Page 36
Sample code of behaviour for photos
and use of mobile devices for students
Taking photos and using a mobile device on the [language] exchange
While on the exchange, I [full student name] agree:
• To seek permission from one of the teachers before taking photos.
• Not to take photos of any other students without their consent.
• To delete a photo with another student(s) if they ask me to do so.
• To make other students aware if I want to use a photo on social media or share it with others. If they refuse, I must not put it
up, or share it.
• To put away any mobile device during family time with my host family.
• To ask my host family if I can use my mobile device and their WiFi connection.
Please note that if you do not follow these rules, your camera or mobile device might be taken from you.
Signature of studentDate
How-to Manual for School Exchanges