KUB2466 AutumnCampaignCatalogue2019 FA LowRes - Flipbook - Page 18
18 | GREAT PLAINS
DIG DEEP TO
REACH NEW HEIGHTS.
Great Plains seeding equipment strikes the perfect
balance between high-tech performance and efficiency.
Whether it’s for cereal growers, pasture renovations or
vineyards, this range is easy to transport and maintain
and puts precision farming at your fingertips.
SPARTAN II AIR DRILLS
• Spartan II available in 6m or 9m working width.
• No -Till 6” or 7.5” row spacing with up to 250kg
• Double hopper, seed and fertiliser.
• Dual shoot to opener.
• New updated metering system with 5
sowing shafts (2 x 4 star, 2 x 2 star and 1 x
small seed shaft).
• Simple electronic calibration, done in 2 minutes.
• New Mueller operator terminal.
• Transport at 3m width.
• Highly economical seeding solutions.
• The most accurate seed depth and
• Minimum-Till 800 – 1500 drills come with
a main, fertiliser and small seed box.
• The 1200-1500 drills are available in 6”
or 7.5” row spacing.
• The CPH coulter drawbar is designed to turn
the 1200 – 1500 drill range into a No-Till drill.
• No-Till drill models with 7.5” row spacing
include 606NT, 1006NT and 1206NT.