KUB2466 AutumnCampaignCatalogue2019 FA LowRes - Flipbook - Page 7
HEAVY DUTY TRACTORS | 7
93 - 110.5
62 - 95
a 3.8L engine which produces 93,
105 and 110.5 HP, depending on the model,
and includes constant engine RPM and
engine rev memory.
synchronised gears in 3 ranges. With dual
speed splitter, this enables 36 gear options,
and Power Shuttle ensures a smooth ride.
Grand Cab II sets the standard in
comfort and control with unparalleled
visibility and ergonomic design.
and narrow models available.
• 4-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine.
• Models ranging from 60 – 95HP in cab or
FOR 36 MONTHS*
• Front end loader options on standard sized
models. Across the M Series
• Narrow M8540 model available as a
specialist vineyard and orchard tractor.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
• Hydraulic shuttle for easy front-end
loaderwork and durability.
• 50 HP Kubota diesel engine.
• 8F/8R synchronised transmission with
plenty of gears for the job.
• The ultimate farm maintenance tractor.
• Strong bevel gear front axle for tight
*Offer is available for business borrowers only. This 0.90% p.a. finance rate offer is only available with a minimum 20% deposit, 36 monthly
repayments and minimum financed amount of $4,000. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Different term and different
deposit may result in a different rate. Credit provided by Kubota Australia Pty Ltd ABN 72005300621. This finance offer is available until
30/06/19 and applies to new M series models.
• Choice of manual or hydrostatic transmission.