RWL-CSR-Report-use-mail - Flipbook - Page 52
with recommendation, preventive measures or actions where
appropriate to prevent repetition. The reports will be reviewed
at the management meeting.
To protect the health of our employees in relation to their work
environment, these are some of the occupational health services
- General training on Health & Safety and emergency responses
in the depot/office - this is done for all employees
- Specific training on use of personal protective equipment (for
technicians and operations employees), on safety in the yard
- Awareness campaigns on hygiene (especially during Covid), ergonomics, healthy lifestyle etc.
- Regular first aid and emergency training for volunteered employees - and in some entities, for all employees.
- Optional workshops on resuscitation, self defence etc.
- Optional Covid-19 vaccinations (in some entities)
- Regular (preventive) health checkups
- Workplace inspection mostly done by governmental authorities
and regular internal inspections (during yearly audits or with 6S
- Working from home policy (in many entities)
All these services are provided during working hours, mostly at
the workplace and in the local language. Training is facilitated by
competent employees to make sure the information flow is correct and precise.
Every entity is required to have some kind of employee
input on health and safety issues, especially entities that
do not have a legal work council to manage the SHEQ program. Therefore, every entity has a Health & Safety (H&S)
committee or a formal work council set up. When a formal
worker representation is available, legal requirements are
followed in relation to meeting frequency, responsibilities etc.
As for the H&S committee, it can meet as often as deemed
necessary, but at least once per quarter. Its role is to act as an
advisory body to the Country Management for all health and
safety issues and to monitor the implementation and coordination of the H&S management system. The members includecountry management and delegates from the technical, ope-