Solution Portfolio - Catalog - Page 23
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Depending on the industry type and the business
requirements, Identity Manager can be introduced
at different steps of the user journey. For Gaming
and Forex businesses, it could be at pre-deposit,
post-deposit or pre-withdrawal stages.
With routing of providers and seamless document
uploading, Identity Manager automates your customer
authentication requirements and provides reports on
all the activities in our back ofce - SafeCharge Control
Control Panel / Reports
1. User on merchant platform initiates deposit sequence via the Payment page
2. The eKYC check is triggered
3. Routing ‘failed eKYC’ check through secondary vendors
4. User uploads document directly via the Payment page after the eKYC fails
5. After document verication merchant receives a notication for success/fail or review
6. Continuous sync of data in Control Panel via API
WHY CHOOSE IDENTITY MANAGER?
SafeCharge Identity Manager manages
authentication checks in a seamless way helping
businesses to increase conversions and reduce
drop-offs. The automated solution with its
range of global vendors streamlines the
complex customer authentication process
while lowering the workload for businesses. SafeCharge
Identity Manager can be adapted for a range of
business needs such as seller onboarding for
marketplaces, document and identity verications
for customer of various businesses such as
insurance companies or even car rentals.
For more information about SafeCharge Identity Manager, write to email@example.com.
To learn more about our products and services, visit www.safecharge.com