The Book of Jubilees: The Torah Calendar eBook - Book - Page 285
B I B L I O G R A P H Y
Cited, Numbered Sources:
Jesus.” Rosicrucian Digest No. 2. 2007. p. 3.
10. “Natural History.” Pliny the Elder. Book V.
1. ““The Canon of Scripture.” Blue Letter
11. “The Life of Flavius Josephus.” 1:2. The
Bible citing “What Everyone Needs To Know
Genuine Works of Flavius Josephus the Jewish
About The Bible.” By Don Stewart. The Basic
Bible Study Series. Publisher Dart Press, Orange, Historian. Translated from the Original Greek,
California. https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/ according to Havercamp’s accurate Edition.
12. 1770, Bonne Map of Israel. Rigobert Bonne
1727 – 1794. AdobeStock.
2. Clark Pinnock, Biblical Revelation, Grand
13. Madaba Mosaic Map(left), c. 6th century
Rapids: Baker Book House, 1973, p. 104. See
A.D. St. George’s Church. Jordan. AdobeStock.
1. Quoted by Blue Letter Bible.
14. 1836, Tanner Map of Palestine, Israel,
3. 2014 Lecture at University of Chicago
Holy Land. AdobeStock.
Divinity School sponsored by Jewish Federation
15. NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
of Chicago. Rachel Elior. Professor, Hebrew
Scientific Visualization Studio U.S. Department
University of Jerusalem.
of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration, National Geophysical Data
4. Strong’s Concordance “Awan” #H5770. Blue Center, 2006, 2-minute Gridded Global Relief
Data (ETOPO2v2). Horace Mitchell (NASA/
Letter Bible. (Note Ancient Hebrew never had a
GSFC): Lead Animator.
“V” so the word is Awan not Avan)
5. 1. “Where to See Some of the World’s Oldest 16. 1845, Chambers Map of Palestine, Israel,
and Most Interesting Maps.” By Jennifer Billock. Holy Land. AdobeStock.
17. 1852, Philip Map of Palestine, Israel, Holy
Smithsonian Magazine. July 18, 2017. 2.
“Geography and Ethnography: Perceptions of
the World in Pre-Modern Societies.” By Kurt A. 18. Ein Gedi Photos: Chalcolithic Temple,
Raaflaub & Richard J. A. Talbert. 2009. John Essene Synagogue, Tile mosaic Peacock symbols.
Wiley & Sons. p. 147. 3. Map from: Wikimedia AdobeStock.
19. Antiquities of the Jews — Book VIII,
Commons. Map of the World from Sippar (Tell
Abu Habba), Iraq, 6th century BCE. On display Chapter 6:4 and 7:1. Flavius Josephus. Larousse.
2001. p. 35.
at the British Museum in London. By Osama
20. “Enoch and Qumran Origins: New Light
Shukir Muhammed Amin.
on a Forgotten Connection.” Gabriele Boccaccini,
6. Reconstruction of Anaximander’s map (c.
Editor. William B. Erdemans Publishing Co.
610 – 546 BCE). Public Domain. Wikimedia
Grand Rapids, MI and Cambridge, UK.
2005. p. 137.
7. Reconstruction of Hecataeus’ map (c.
21. “The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls In English
550–476 BCE). Public Domain. Wikimedia
Revised Edition.” “The Damascus Document.”
Translated By Geza Vermes, 2004, Penguin
8. “The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Christian
Classics Books. London, England. First Published
9. “The Mystery of the Essenes.” By H. Spencer 1962. Revised Edition 2004. p. 139.
22. “Book of Jubilees.” Wikipedia.
Lewis, F.R.C. From “The Mystical Life of