20687 - G&S - EV Charging Leaflet 2022 (Low res) compressed - Flipbook - Page 4
TO HELP WITH
FIND YOUR LOCAL
BRANCH ON THE
GARO 7.4KW OZEV
EV CHARGING STATION
WITH TYPE 2 SOCKET
GARO chargers incorporate a stylish design that can be placed
both indoors & outdoors at home or work, smart functionality and
a simple charging procedure with built-in protection for personal
safety. A three-year warranty is standard across the range.
• Home EV OZEV approved charging station
• Motorised interlock and Type 2 socket
• Dynamic load balancing increases or decreases charge rate
according to available circuit capacity
• Built-in 6mA DC sensitive protective device
• Integrated earth fault sensing device – no earth rod required
on a TN-C-S earthing system.
EV Charger RFID Tags
EV Charger Wi-Fi Card
EV Charger RFID Reader
• Pack of 5 RFID tags for
Garo RFID equipped EV
• Integrated Wi-Fi module
adding communication from
the Garo EV charge points.
• Transceiver module for
with 6 operating modes.
Net zero targets and the government’s ban on diesel and petrol engines by 2035, mean
the number of EVs on our roads will increase substantially over the next 15-20 years