Santa 21 Jan web - Flipbook - Page 46
Rotary Club Entries
We are keen to encourage ‘self-managed’ team entries from
overseas – we want the world to know about this fabulous
However it is not prac�cal to post Santa costumes beyond the
UK Mainland – if you wish to enter and source a costume we
suggest you use Amazon or similar!
Feel free to raise money for your own chosen charity – and set
up your own fundraising. Please let us know on
email@example.com and we will try to give you some
publicity. Also feel free to send us pictures of your event.
• We welcome entries for self-managed teams from Rotary Clubs wherever you maybe located. Read on!
• Indeed this may provide your first opportunity to run a smaller
event under the banner of a long established Santa's Fun Run (this
is our 17th!)
• All we ask is that you register and pay for your entries through
our website. We will supply you with the Santa suits (subject to
availability) - you set up your own addi�onal fundraising and of
course you retain 100% of the proceeds (for your Rotary Club or
your chosen charity).
• If you believe that you can organise a self-managed event with
50 or more official entries please contact John Prout on
firstname.lastname@example.org . We can offer you advice - and if you
enter these numbers we will offer a rebate back to your club.
• If you are based on the mainland UK we will supply Santa suits subject to demand
• If you are located away from the UK Mainland or Overseas
please note the guidelines opposite - no�ng that we will not be
able to supply Santa's Suits.
• If in the UK – and your fundraising is for a registered UK Charity
(NOT Rotary itself) – you can take up our offer to share in a
‘Charity Pool’. This pool is guaranteed to be not less than £5,000.
Details and rules can be found HERE. Unfortunately this invita�on
cannot be extended to entries outside of the UK.