Santa 21 Jan web - Flipbook - Page 31
Rotary Club Entries
• We welcome entries for self-managed teams from Rotary
Clubs - wherever you maybe located. Read on!
We are keen to encourage “self-managed” team entries from
Overseas – we want the World to know about this fabulous
However it is not prac cal to post Santa Costumes beyond the
UK Mainland – if you wish to enter and source a Costume we
suggest you use Amazon or similar!
Feel free to raise money for your own chosen charity – and set
up your own fundraising. Please let us know on
email@example.com and we will try to give you some
publicity. Also feel free to send us pictures of your event.
DO WE WANT CORPORATE????? See last page
• Indeed this may provide your first opportunity to run a
smaller event under the banner of a long established Santa's
Fun Run (this is our 17th!)
• All we ask is that you register and pay for your entries
through our website. We will supply you with the Santa Suits
(subject to availability) - you set up your own additional
fundraising and of course you retain 100% of the proceeds
(for your RC or your chosen charity).
• If you believe that you can organise a self-managed event
with 50 or more official entries contact John Prout on
firstname.lastname@example.org . We can offer you advice - and if you
enter these numbers we will offer a small rebate back to
your club just a rebate ? BJ ???????
• If you are based on the mainland UK we will supply Santa
Suits -subject to demand
• If you are located away from the UK Mainland or Overseas
please note the guidelines Opposite - noting that we will not
be able to supply Santa's Suits.
• If in the UK – and your fundraising is for a registered UK
Charity (NOT Rotary itself) – you can take up our offer to
share in a “Charity Pool”. This is guaranteed to be not less
than £5000. Details and rules can be found HERE.
unfortunately this invitation cannot be extended to entries
outside of the UK.
• So - if you have been thinking about organising a Santa's
Fun Run why not "piggy back" onto ours? Use it as a test
event - and perhaps build upon it in 2022.