TTUSA Catalogue 2022 - Flipbook - Page 9
HOW TO PLAY
Any number of people can play.
1. Shuffle and deal the 30
character cards face down.
PLEASE SCAN HERE
2. Hold your cards face up so you can see the top card only.
3. The player to the dealer’s left starts.
4. Read out a stat from the top card (e.g. Killer Rating 39).
The other players then read out the same stat.
5. If you have the best or highest value, you win that
round. Take all the top cards, including your own,
and put them at the bottom of your deck.
6. It’s your turn to choose a stat from the next card.
7. If two or more cards share the best value, or data is not
available, then all the cards are placed in the middle and
you read out the same stat from your next card. The winner
of this round takes the cards in the middle as well.
8. The person with all the cards at the end wins the game!