AO 2021 Report AO2021Report - Flipbook - Page 1
On the Largest Distribution System of American Income Life
American Income Life: AO is the largest distribution system of Globe Life & AIL.
For each of the last seven years, AO has experienced tremendous growth
and new sales have increased by nearly 150% in that time frame overall.
During the unprecedented events of 2020, AO made a seamless transition
to digital sales. Associates were able to work from the safety of their
homes while setting consecutive, record months of growth by protecting
the families they serve.
2021 Forecast: With the ever-increasing need for life insurance, demand
for talented associates is at an all-time high across United States and
Canada. AO will continue to increase new sales and develop leaders to
meet the growing demand of markets served.
NYSE publicly-traded company specializing in life and supplemental
health insurance for middle-income North Americans marketed
through multiple distribution channels including direct response and
• Founded in 1900
• Fortune 600 Company; NYSE Symbol: GL
• Naming Rights to the Texas Rangers Ballpark - host of the
2020 World Series
• Backed by investors that include Warren Buffett/Berkshire
• Official Life Insurance of the Dallas Cowboys
• $82 billion of insurance in force with 4.2 million policyholders
Principle Subsidiary of Globe Life Inc. and one of the
nation’s largest providers of supplemental life insurance to
credit unions, labor unions, and associations.
• Founded in 1924
• Operating in United States, Canada, and New Zealand
• Along with National Income Life, AIL has assets
approaching $4.7 billion with $67 billion in force
(as of 12/19)
• Paid out over 10,600 claims totaling more than $47M in
• Developed the Labor Advisory Board of 50+
International Union Leaders to best serve the labor
movement & related causes
• A (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from AM Best
• Ranked among Forbes Happiest Companies to Work For
Income Life: AO
The largest distribution system of AIL, AO provides
training and support for its Associates throughout
• Established in 1982
• Operates across all of North America
• $152 Million in Assets
• 2,400 and counting licensed Associates
• Consistently ranked among Top Workplaces by
News Outlets across America
*This rating refers only to the financial strength of the company and is not a recommendation of
the specific policy provisions, rates, or practices of the insurance company.