2022 Archdiocese of Atlanta / Lay Employee Quick Guide - Flipbook - Page 16
My medication reminders
Text message reminders have been shown to improve medication
adherence in persons taking long-term or maintenance
medications.1 Set up text message reminders to help you
remember when to take your medication.
While on the go
Access your pharmacy benefit and manage your prescriptions from
your smartphone or tablet with the OptumRx app.2 When you use
the app you can:
• Refill or renew home delivery prescriptions
• Transfer a retail prescription to home delivery
• View your prescription claims history or order status
• Locate a pharmacy
We want you to get the most out of your pharmacy plan. The more you know, the more you
Visit optumrx.com today!
1. Adherence rates quantified using OptumRx internal data for oral anti-diabetic medications among Medicare Part D
Beneficiaries, May 2012.
2. App is available for download on both Apple and Android devices.
OptumRx specializes in the delivery, clinical management and affordability of prescription medications and consumer health products. We are an
OptumTM company — a leading provider of integrated health services. Learn more at optum.com.
All OptumTM trademarks and logos are owned by Optum, Inc. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered marks of
their respective owners.
© 2015 Optum, Inc. All rights reserved. ORX6303_150410