Bergmeyer Guide to Navigating the Post-COVID Workplace - Flipbook - Page 6
• We will return to the office in three waves – Group A, B, and C staggered in 3-week increments. The total number of
employees in each wave will be 25 in wave A, 50 in wave B and the balance in wave C. You are not required to return
to the office in any specific wave – if you do not feel comfortable returning to the office you may delay your return at
any time with proper notification to the Director of HR.
• Employees in each wave will work a staggered schedule - Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday. The
total number of employees per day in the office during the ramp-up time will be, at maximum:
5.18 – 6.5
13 employees per day (25 total Wave A)
6.29 – 7.17
40 employees per day (All employees Wave C)
6.8 – 6.26
25 employees per day (50 total Wave B)
The cap on the total number of employees permitted within the office on each day will be evaluated on an ongoing
basis. The total number of people within the office, including guests, shall not rise above 50 people on any day
through July 17th.
• No more than 3 staff members will be permitted per “pod” of 6. Staff will be scheduled such that every other desk
may be occupied with no person directly facing another. See attached diagram.
• Temporary maximum occupancy levels will be posted in each team room and conference rooms. Some of the chairs
will be removed in conference rooms to ensure that the temporary maximum occupancy levels are not exceeded.
One person will be allowed in the kitchen at any time. Up to 3 people will be allowed in the restroom at any time. See
• There will be no sign-in sheet at reception through July 17th. The front door will remain locked, no receptionist will
be on duty, and use of key fob will provide a report for who is in the office.
• Set Jabber status to WFH (Work from Home) or ITO (In the Office) depending on your wave and staggered schedule.
Bergmeyer Office Re-Entry Plan: Phase 1
April 30, 2020