Bergmeyer Guide to Navigating the Post-COVID Workplace - Flipbook - Page 8
to come in &
When Not to Come In
• Do not come in to work if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have an active diagnosed
COVID-19 case yourself, in your family with whom you are in regular contact, or have been exposed to
a diagnosed individual within the last 14 days.
• If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, notify the Director of HR immediately and self-quarantine for 14 days
after the last day of symptoms or per direction of your health professional.
• If you are concerned about whether or not you should come in to work, err on the side of caution and work
from home that day.
• If you are planning a site visit or travel, follow the guidelines of the CDC and local and state jurisdictions for
proper health precautions.
• If you do not feel comfortable traveling or visiting a site, please contact your PIC or the Director of HR so
that we can assist you and your Client in making other arrangements.
• You have the option of working a staggered work-day to avoid heaviest commuting times but still align
with our Core Hours of 11am – 4pm ET (starting day earlier than 8:30 or finishing later than 5:30). Clearly
communicate your work schedule in Outlook.
Bergmeyer Office Re-Entry Plan: Phase 1
April 30, 2020