2021 Customer Portal User Guide VersaPay - Flipbook - Page 3
Viewing Your Invoices
1. Status Bar: Indicates your total balance due, your last login date and your last payment
2. Navigation Tabs: Allow you to navigate to various views of your account data
3. Search Field: You can search for records by Invoice Number, or PO Number
4. Status Filters: These buttons allow you to filter which invoices are displayed based on
status. Only one filter per set can be selected at a time, e.g. Open and All. There's also a
filter called "What Should I Pay?" which will display invoices within five days of the
upcoming due date or any that are past due.
5. Pay All and Export: You can choose to pay all invoices or to export all the invoices in your
list to .csv file by clicking these buttons.
6. Invoice Options: When you have selected an invoice using the Invoice Selection
Checkbox these options will become available. You can choose to pay the invoice(s)
selected, mark them for future payment, or open PDF copies of the invoices on your
7. Invoice Selection Checkbox: You can flag this checkbox to select any given invoice for
8. Presented Invoice Link: Click on the invoice link and it will open the invoice for you to
view. The invoice will open, and you will be able to see the invoice details, payments,
attachments and any comments related to the invoice.
Private and confidential © Versapay 2021