Ovations Spring 2021 - Magazine - Page 28
A HEARTFELT THANK YOU GOES TO ...
CORNELIA T. BAILEY FOUNDATION
BANK OF AMERICA
HELEN S. AND MERRILL L. BANK
RITA AND CHARLES BRONFMAN
CARING FRIENDS FOUNDATION
COMMUNITY FOUNDATION FOR
PALM BEACH AND MARTIN COUNTIES
CULTURAL COUNCIL OF PALM BEACH
COUNTY, TOURIST DEVELOPMENT
COUNCIL, PALM BEACH COUNTY
THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE, DIVISION
OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS, THE FLORIDA
COUNCIL ON ARTS AND CULTURE AND
THE STATE OF FLORIDA
RAYMOND AND BESSIE KRAVIS
DISNEY MUSICALS IN SCHOOLS
DREAMA FOUNDATION LLC
CAROLYNE AND ED LEVY
HARRIETT M. ECKSTEIN NEW ART FUND
CATHLEEN MCFARLANE FOUNDATION
MAX M. & MARJORIE S. FISHER
HERBERT AND ELAINE GIMELSTOB
THE MESHBERG FAMILY
IN LOVING MEMORY OF
JULIA AND PHILIP MESHBERG
THE ARTHUR AND ANGELA GOLDBERG
ALVIN AND LOUISE MYERBERG
FOR THE ARTS. ART WORKS.
THE HEARST FOUNDATION
MLDAURAY ARTS INITIATIVE IN HONOR
OF LEONARD AND SOPHIE DAVIS
INSIGHT THROUGH EDUCATION, INC.
LAWRENCE J. AND FLORENCE A.
DE GEORGE CHARITABLE TRUST
RICK AND ROSEMARY JOHNSTON
THE DEMATTEIS FAMILY FOUNDATION
THE JPB FOUNDATION
GEORGE T. AND RUTH C. LABODA
NANCY AND JAY PARKER
THE MICHAEL AND MARGARET PICOTTE
RBC WEALTH MANAGEMENT
IRENE AND JIM KARP
SUZANNE G. REIS ARTS EDUCATION FUND
KIDS' DREAMS, INC.
THE STILLER FAMILY FOUNDATION
We offer our special thank you to the School Board of Palm Beach County and the leadership of our neighboring school
districts. Your continued support and cooperation have opened doors for the area’s young people.
The Education and Community Outreach programs of the Kravis Center are made possible through the guidance of the
Board of Directors and the following standing committees:
PENNY BANK, CHAIR
TRACY L. GERBER
BARBARA EVANS GOLDEN.
JOHN D. HERRICK
NORMA E. KLORFINE
HARRIET L. MILLER
JEFFREY A. STOOPS,
SUSAN GAY WEMETTE. Ph.D
COMMUNITY RELATIONS COMMITTEE
EDUCATION AND OUTREACH TEAM
BRADLEY J. HURSTON,
LEE A. HOOKS
JOHN H. HOWARD
JOHN E. JENKINS
W. LEE BELL, SENIOR DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMING
TRACY C. BUTLER, DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
VANESSA YOUNG, DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY OUTREACH
KEENA GUMBINNER, EDUCATION ASSOCIATE
ALI REHM, EDUCATION ASSOCIATE
MIRANDA HAWKINS, EDUCATION ASSISTANT
ORVILLE LAWTON Ph.D
ALLYSON DUPREE SMITH
JEFFREY A. STOOPS,
EDUCATION PROGRAMS BY THE NUMBERS
• 54,207 students attended 145 S*T*A*R Series performances of 35 productions
• 5,735 students attended 30 performances of 4 presentations through the Kravis-On-The-Road Series.
• 50 students took part in the ArtScholars program, attending 5 performances and discussions with artists in conjunction with
• 714 teachers participated in the 94 Professional Development events that were presented throughout the year.
• A total of 4,016 patrons attended the various ArtSmart classes and lectures.
• 5,734 students participated in 264 Student Arts Enrichment programs.
• 647 students and teachers participated in our Student and Educator Rush Ticket Program.
Numbers shown are from the 2018-2019 Season
2019-2020 Education Brochure sponsored by Carolyne and Ed Levy
Sponsored in part by the State of Florida,
Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs
and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.