Ovations Spring 2021 - Magazine - Page 3
X SPECIAL NEEDS
Please let us know ON YOUR INVOICE if your class has
students with special needs. We will be better prepared to
assist when you arrive.
• Sign language interpreters MUST BE REQUESTED by a
teacher/school no later than two weeks prior to show.
• Place the “venue” sign (D-Dreyfoos, P-Persson, R-Rinker)
in the bus window for easy identification by officials.
• If a student requiring a sign language interpreter is not
able to attend, please call the Education Department at
561.651.4251 as soon as possible to cancel.
• Please inform officials directing bus arrivals if your bus is
transporting students with mobility impairments.
• All buses should arrive on Iris Street where officials will
direct them to appropriate unloading and check-in areas.
• Sign language cancellation requires 72-hour notice.
• The Kravis Center will not be responsible for payment.
• Park in the parking garage.
• Schools will be billed for cancellation fees.
• Guests should take the elevator or stairs to Level 3, where
they will be able to access all facilities.
If you have students with special needs that you did
not indicate on your invoice, please call the Education
Department at 561.651.4251.
BUSING & TRANSPORTATION
It’s never too early to reserve your buses!
To ensure availability of buses, order them as soon
• The Kravis Center pays for busing for Palm Beach
County public schools grades K-12.
• Arrangements must be handled by the teacher/school
and made through the school bookkeeper.
• Inform your bus driver which venue your school is
visiting (Dreyfoos, Persson, or Rinker).
• Inform your bookkeeper and area bus compound if
your Final Student Count drops to allow time to cancel
Check with school online procedures to order buses.
(Fund Type: DF, Sub-Type: District)
Sponsorship of the busing for Palm Beach County public
schoolchildren is provided in perpetuity by a generous
donation to the Kravis Center’s Endowment Fund by
Buses will be located on Iris Street and parked in the order
they arrived. Placing a sign in the window identifying your
school will help you locate your bus quickly.
561.832.7469 or 800.572.8471
Box Office Customer Service
561.651.4251 | Education Department
KRAVIS CENTER BOX OFFICE
701 OKEECHOBEE BOULEVARD
WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33401
For up-to-date information on student arts enrichment
programs, be sure to sign-up for our education
e-newsletter at kravis.org/education.
E-Newsletter sponsored by
Suzanne G. Reis Arts Education Fund
Herbert and Elaine Gimelstob.
KR AVIS.ORG/EDUCATION HOW TO ORDER