How Good People Solve Bad IRS Problems - Nick Nemeth - Manual / Resource - Page 58
End Your IRS Problems
4. Complete the financial condition form for IRS.
5. Write a letter to the IRS to get penalties reduced.
File Offer-in-Compromise or Innocent Spouse or
6. Negotiate with the IRS to accept your proposal.
7. File and pay all future tax returns to avoid the new
8. Congratulate yourself on solving your IRS problem.
DS Strategy Example #2
Today’s Date: August 15th, 2015
Goal: Find an Attorney to help end your IRS
Date to Complete Goal: September 1st, 2015
Call my law office to schedule your free
2. Come to my office and meet with an attorney to
discuss the possible solutions to your IRS problem.
3. Receive a written estimate that provides you the
4. If you feel comfortable with us during your free
consultation, hire us as your attorneys to help you
with your IRS problem. Go home and start sleeping
again. All future communications with and from
the IRS must now go through us.
5. Listen to us, do what we tell you, and we will try
to negotiate the best possible deal for you with the
6. Congratulate yourself for settling your IRS problem
with the least amount of hassle to you and your