Dispense Equipment 2021 - Catalog - Page 60
VALPAR MICRO MATIC
Valpar Micro Matic has developed both flame-retardant tubing and flame retardant tubing bundles to comply with more stringent
fire safety regulations for public buildings and marine vessels.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Enhanced level of fire protection for at-risk applications.
- Available in different tube sizes and number of lines.
- Lines manufactured to close dimensional tolerances to suit both internal (barb and clip)
and ’push in’ fittings.
- All tubing materials comply with EU Regulation 10/2011 - plastic materials and
articles intended to come into contact with food.
- In compliance with the relevant paragraphs of FDA Code of Regulation, Title 21.
- Our flame retardant tubing bundles comply with Class 1 of ASTM E84
“Standard Method of Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials”.
in mm (inch)
pressure @ 20C
radius @ 20C
4.0 x 8.0 (0.157 x 0.315)
6.7 x 9.5 (0.265 x0.375)
EA265465BRAID 6.7 x 11.81 (0.265 x 0.465) (Braided)
9.5 x 12.7 (0.375 x 0.500)
OUTER FIRE RETARDANT PROTECTIVE TAPE
ALUMINIUM FOIL WRAPPING
CLINGWRAP BARRIER FILM
FLAME RETARDANT PRODUCT LINES
60 | MICRO-MATIC.COM