Dispense Equipment 2021 - Catalog - Page 67
VALPAR MICRO MATIC
To conform with additional fire safety regulations onboard marine vessels, Valpar has developed RINA approved Marine Python
that delivers the same excellent draft quality as standard taped and Easyfit python.
Available in different line configurations and tube sizes to meet customer requirements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Classified as fire retardant with low smoke and low fume characteristics.
- Designed to give maximum thermal transfer between cooling and product lines,
ensuring lowest possible dispense temperature.
- Lines manufactured to close dimensional tolerances to suit both internal (barb and
clip) and ’push in’ fittings.
- Consistent product performance and fully customisable for individual
- Tubing within the python can be cabled to allow greater flexibility of the overall
python, reducing the minimum bend radius.
- All tubing materials comply with EU Regulation 10/2011 - plastic materials and
articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Also in compliance with the relevant paragraphs of FDA Code of Regulation, Title 21.
- Python is fire rated to BS476, Part 7, Class 1 (Surface spread of flame).
- The outer covering (insulation and protective tape) complies with IMO 2010 FTP
Code, Parts 2 & 5. The outer covering also has RINA approval.
OUTER FIRE RETARDANT PROTECTIVE TAPE
CLINGWRAP BARRIER FILM
MICRO-MATIC.COM | 67