Dispense Equipment 2021 - Catalog - Page 93
VALPAR MICRO MATIC
A back python is used to describe any python configuration which attaches to the source of the product (keg) and typically
connects the keg to the cooler – normally a 1+2 python.
Back pythons differ from regular pythons in that they will normally contain preformed tubing, keg connectors and
potentially other components, dependent on the application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Provides further cooling of product line from the keg to the cooler and main python.
- Maintains temperature of product even during periods of low activity and prevents
microbial growth in product line due to lower maintained temperature.
- Tubing within the python can be cabled to allow greater flexibility of the overall python,
reducing the minimum bend radius.
- All tubing materials comply with EU Regulation 10/2011 - plastic materials and articles
intended to come into contact with food.
- In compliance with the relevant paragraphs of FDA Code of Regulation, Title 21.
- Python is fire rated to BS476, Part 7, Class 1 (Surface spread of flame).
CLINGWRAP BARRIER FILM
GAS LINE (OPTIONAL)
MICRO-MATIC.COM | 93