Strategic Framework FY19-FY22 - Report - Page 11
1. Offer a limited number of NewsLitCamps each year, and
aim to book several for the following year, to maintain high
2. Coordinate two separate marketing approaches:
a. Philanthropic approach wherein NewsLitCamps are
fundable projects for foundations or corporations.
b. Marketing campaign to more affluent districts to pay
for them with professional development funds. (FY21)
1. Collect participant feedback from at least 50% of
participants at each NewsLitCamp. (Ongoing)
2. Engage in a rigorous review of data to continually
improve practice until metrics are reached. (Ongoing)
3. Track educators’ use of Checkology and other NLP
resources following participation in NewsLitCamps.
Customized Professional Development
1. Design and formalize development offerings.
2. Launch a broad marketing campaign. (FY20)
1. Collect feedback from at least 50% of participants at
2. Engage in a rigorous quarterly review of data to
continually improve practice until metrics are reached.
Strategic Framework FY19-FY20 11