SPR PriceGuidePRODUCT2021 sfbay R3.1 - Flipbook - Page 4
• Reserve rental and decor equipment well in advance to
• A signed contract and 50% deposit is required to secure
a reservation order.
• All new reservations require a credit card release form
• Final payment is due forty-eight (48) business hours
prior to your delivery or will call.
• No credit will be given for unused rentals.
• Reservations may be placed via email or phone.
• Reservations & changes must be made prior to 11
AM two days before your delivery or will call. For
any cancellations a restocking fee will apply. See
cancellation policies for details.
• For clients on house accounts or payment terms, any
discounts or special pricing applied will be withdrawn
on any outstanding orders past due by 30 days, and the
full amount will be due and payable immediately.
• As a courtesy, Standard Event Rentals will place holds
on unconfirmed orders for clients at their request.
• Quotes are valid for fourteen (14) days. A signed contract
and 50% deposit is required to convert a quote to a
• Quotes not confirmed after fourteen (14) days will be
released, and the equipment will be made available to
STANDARD EVENT RENTALS