SPR PriceGuidePRODUCT2021 sfbay R3.1 - Flipbook - Page 7
• Standard delivery charges account for delivery access
within 50 feet of the truck. An extra charge will apply
for: long carries, high-rise, difficult access (such as a
small elevator), stairs or after-hours services.
• Chairs must be stacked on dollies provided by
Standard Event Rentals (dollies not provided for
Chiavari, Crossback and other specialty chairs).
• Tables must be stacked in an organized manner and
ready for pick up.
• Do NOT put linens in plastic bags. Linens must be
returned dry, free of food and debris, and placed in
the linen bag or laundry cart provided by Standard
• Standard Event Rentals rents equipment on a per event
basis not to exceed 72 hours.
• The extended rental rate is 50% of the original rate for
each 24-hour period thereafter.
• If you require a longer rental period, please contact your
sales representative immediately.
• Standard Event Rentals will set up and strike
tables, chairs, and other equipment at a reasonable
additional cost. Setup and strike services must be
arranged in advance.
• Wax must be removed from candleholders and
• All food service equipment must be scraped, rinsed and
placed in their original container (crate and or glass rack).
• Always dump all liquid from glassware.
• Any box or crate not returned will incur an additional