SPR PriceGuidePRODUCT2021 sfbay R3.1 - Flipbook - Page 6
• Cancellations made within 7 days of the scheduled
delivery date will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
• Postponed events will be charged 100% of any out of
pocket cost incurred. The balance is nonrefundable and
will be honored for use on the rescheduled event within
the same calendar year.
• California Sales Tax will be added to all rentals where
required by law unless a valid resale certificate is provided.
Please contact your local State Board of Equalization
office to verify applicable sales tax for your order.
• House accounts—a valid resale certificate on file is
• Review your reservation prior to delivery for accuracy
• Upon delivery, confirm the accuracy of the products
and quantities on your order with your Standard Event
Rentals lead driver.
• We do our best to make sure your order is complete. If
you discover that we have overlooked something, please
inform your lead driver or contact us immediately.
• Once your delivery has been completed, please make
sure to sign the confirmation sheet, which ensures your
equipment was counted and delivered.
• Deliveries will be dropped off and picked up at the
same convenient location.
• Standard delivery hours are from 7 AM to 5 PM, Monday
• Requested exact time delivery and pick up are available
at an additional cost. Please contact our office for
STANDARD EVENT RENTALS