girls lasb sampler howto john single pages - Flipbook - Page 2
The Girls Life Application Study Bible
has been completely reimagined!
Girls today face an ever-changing landscape of challenges as they grow in
their Christian faith. The authors and Tyndale’s award-winning Bible Team
have created an engaging full-featured Bible that helps girls find answers to
their questions and provide the guidance they need to go deeper in their walk
WE WANT TO GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEAK.
INSIDE YOU WILL FIND. . .
• The User’s Guide, which gives an overview of the revamped features
appearing in the complete version of the Girls Life Application Study Bible.
• A portion of the Book of John to give you a preview of the new features
and updated design layout.
• 8 All-New Foundations for Your Faith, full-color fun and educational
sections intended to draw girls to God and help them grow in their Christian
faith. Each section is designed to be a complete discipling tool. The topics
1. All About the Bible – The Bible is about relationship and is the one
book girls can trust to be inspired, accurate, reliable, and relevant. This
section removes the intimidation and simply invites girls to discover the
big story of the Bible.
2. The Bible’s Big Story: Old Testament – The entire story of the
Old Testament can be told in 15 simple sentences! By following the
suggested readings for each stop and interacting with the creative space
provided, girls will begin to discover how God’s big story impacts their
3. The Bible’s Big Story: New Testament – The New Testament is
summarized in 15 sentences, and girls are encouraged to creatively use
words and images to help bring the beautiful story of redemption home
to them in a fresh and relevant way.
4. Jesus the Son of God – This section is all about Jesus. Girls will discover
who Jesus is by what he said about himself, will learn what he taught us
about God, will see how he treated people, and will understand what his
death and resurrection means for them.
5. First Steps to Following Jesus – This section helps girls establish a
personal relationship with Jesus. Whether they are new believers or have
been Christians for a while, this section encourage them to grow in their
faith. They can also use this section to introduce a friend to the Savior. A
10-day devotional for new believers is included.
6. How Can I Share What I Believe? – Sharing one’s faith can be scary.
This section provides helpful advice and guidance so girls can know
their story well and confidently share their faith with a friend. A simple
statement of basic beliefs is included.
7. Faith Skills – This section focuses on skills that help grow faith,
including helpful guidance on prayer, reading the Bible, applying the
Bible, serving others, and more!
8. Life Skills – This section helps girls improve their skills in areas such
as communication, problem solving, and friendship—all skills that are
critical to master as they grow into young women of God.